Maps too dark on xbox1
My friend and I are both having troubles seeing in the new maps, especially as killer since the latest updates. I didn't find this topic in my search. Any one else having the issues?
My friend and I are both having troubles seeing in the new maps, especially as killer since the latest updates. I didn't find this topic in my search. Any one else having the issues?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
On Switch, too. Some maps are so dark that when my Small Game perk goes off I mill around blindly til I see 'cleanse totem' appear on screen..but dont actually see the totem. Some maps are giving me headaches from straining to see..
Totally agree with you. I might have to play another game til it's fixed.