Inaccessible totems?
I don’t play killer so maybe this is a new perk or something. I was in a match against the Blight and I saw a lot totem. Went to destroy it and I couldn’t get to it at all from any angle.
I don’t play killer so maybe this is a new perk or something. I was in a match against the Blight and I saw a lot totem. Went to destroy it and I couldn’t get to it at all from any angle.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Its a bug then please report it in the bug section and provide what platform your playing on and the map. Looks like springwood i believe.
Are you 100% sure you couldn't get it? It looks like in the second pic you had room to go up and cleanse it.
Then again last patch they had generators that couldn't be repaired from 1 side.
Edit : heres link for bug reports.
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/bugs