Can We Get Some More Monsters On Our Roster?

Aside from Demogorgon and Pyramid Head, we have all humans. People with a big backstory and complex motives. And while thats great, I think we could really use some monsters of some kind. I normally prefer to have more human characters over monsters, but this is a little disproportionate lol. I really want to see the devs take on a monster. What do you guys think?

Comments

  • @Missing_Toe said:

    It’s not like the devs can not do monsters, it they were pretty adamant that it has to be humanoid monsters. So think Wolfman or Vampire. They don’t want to make something that doesn’t move similarly to what coding they already have available.

    I'd be fine with that, so long as they do something unique and interesting. I feel like Demogorgon is the best example I can give for what I want.

  • I want bigfoot or a wendigo as a killer now.