[Bug]: PC - the trunk is cut from the clown's belly

Description: Here in this video shows these cosmetics "Mr. Puddles' disembodied Head", the body is "Smell my Flower". Weapon is "Madame bloodyfly". Here the trunk is cut from the clown's belly. (Video 1)

WHAT TO ADD IN THE DESCRIPTION

Step 1 : Boot the game

Step 2 : Play as killer in a public match

Step 3: I choose the Clown Killer

Step 4: I click on the "Customize" button

Step 5: Head is "Mr Puddles' disembodied Head"

Step 6: I choose this body is "Smell my flower"

Step 7: I choose this following weapon called as "Madame bloodyfly"

Step 8: Here the trunk is cut from the clown's belly. (Video 1)

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

Platform: PC + Steam

Version game: 4.2.0

Frequency of the issue: 100%

Character used: Clown with these cosmeticsa "Mr Puddles' disembodied Head" "Smell my flower" and "Madame bloodyfly"

DOCUMENTS TO ADD

Video:

Video 1 =>

https://youtu.be/I3angU7mH-s


Tagged: Pending

Comments