Don’t you love it when...

You put on BPS and get face camped by a rank 3 Leatherface at the start of the match with 5 gens left?

I swear since this new update almost every killer has camped or tunnelled. Why don’t people like Felix? 😅

And before we get the generic “gIt gUd” I was body blocked in a hallway and had no choice but to be hit with the chainsaw.

Comments

  • @ScienceGirl said:

    You put on BPS and get face camped by a rank 3 Leatherface at the start of the match with 5 gens left?

    I swear since this new update almost every killer has camped or tunnelled. Why don’t people like Felix? 😅

    And before we get the generic “gIt gUd” I was body blocked in a hallway and had no choice but to be hit with the chainsaw.

    Sorry You're having a rough time. I totally sympathize with people who have to play against campy-tunneling-campers.

    I gotta ask, though: why are you body-blocking against Bubba? Are you on an all chainsaw diet? Because I hear it's a great way to lose extra pounds.

  • @TheWarNung said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/191135/don-t-you-love-it-when

    Sorry You're having a rough time. I totally sympathize with people who have to play against campy-tunneling-campers.

    I gotta ask, though: why are you body-blocking against Bubba? Are you on an all chainsaw diet? Because I hear it's a great way to lose extra pounds.

    I wasn’t. I was body blocked in a hallway by another survivor. He came into a room where I was doing a generator and starting revving so I ran out into the hallway and a Nea was stood at the door so I couldn’t get passed. And then as I got downed she used Balanced Landing and left me. 🤣