Trap Hitbox
The fact that survivors can Skrrt around placed Trapper-traps even when they should fully block a doorway, a window or pallet seems like complete BS. Trapper is already a low-tier killer and traps are already comicly easy to avoid, especially vs SWF, at least let us use his power to deny routes and areas as intended.
Comments
Just ignore this killer tbh. SWF is way too common anyway.
And not every killer is meant to be viable sadly, I know it sucks when this applies to your favourite killer, but thats how it is =(
There also doesn't seem to be a rhyme or reason to when they're able to avoid it. I've watched survivors vault through windows, land in the trap, and keep going. HELL Noob3's Trapper video JUST AFTER THE PATCH shows EXACTLY this. Then the next time a survivor goes through it, it works exactly as it should.
I watch survivors run through pallet drop points, and somehow avoid the trap smack dab in the middle of the the ground without needing to drop the pallet to do so.
One little light though is Honing Stone seems to fix it. At least for me. Only when I'm using a Honing Stone does this seem to not be an issue.
That is the reason I stopped playing trapper.