Blight’s problem isn’t that he’s bad.

In all honesty I like the blight in every other category besides gameplay. His story, look and music are all great, so big props too that. However his gameplay is definitely the big bad doo doo dad here, but it’s not that it’s bad, it’s that it’s not that easy to pick up.

Now don’t get me wrong, I’m bad with blight and I don’t think I’ll ever get good cause I don’t have the patience and the will to play him. I’d say the same goes for many others here, that he’s bad and unfun to play which I gotta agree with. Now of course I’ve seen a good blight once in a blue moon, and then there’s the streamers/YouTubers. But I think that he’s like nurse in a way, he needs a lot of practice and time. Only difference is that heres mot too much pay off to learning him.

Maybe I’m wrong and feel free to share your opinion, but I got the same feeling I did when I played nurse the first time. Only difference here is with nurse I could actually see I was getting better, with blight though? I still can’t seem to tell, sometimes (rarely) I can get a 4K on Macmillan and then get absolutely mopped on Swamp. Map also is a heavy factor but we all know that.

Anyways, feel free to speak your mind on whatever it is, new outlooks are always welcomed!

Comments

  • See the problem with mobility is almost every other mobility killer does it just as well and they can end the chase faster. He can't unless the stars align. That's the problem with mobility is you find another chase but you can't end it as fast. This is why Nurse, Spirit, Oni and Hillbilly are good they can end chases as fast they find one.

  • @Lazerboy88 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1615689#Comment_1615689

    You are making this way too specific just to make him sound worse then he actually is. He really isn’t that bad and is very strong, if you can watch all these streamers, youtubers, and fellow players do well and still say he is horrible well I don’t know what to tell you

    They do well because they are using mouse and keyboard. All console players or controller users are left out to dry with him

1 2 ›