Pinned FAQ: Camping, Teabagging & Other Frequent Complaints

Can we get a pinned FAQ at the top of this section that answers a few of the commonly asked questions and discussions?

**1. A killer is camping, is this toxic? What can I do? ** Its a legitimate strategy confirmed by Behavior Interactive. You can die slowly and let your teammates complete gens, so the killer isn't rewarded for using a stupid strategy.

**2. People are tea bagging at me, what can I do? ** Ignore it and leave the game knowing you are a better sport and person. Pretend they are just doing squats, and be happy those survivors are bettering themselves.

**3. Survivors are gen rushing, what can I do? ** Get hex ruin. Realize that the survivors ONLY objective in this game is to complete generators. Survivors don't ask killers NOT to kill so fast.

I realize this is pretty snarky, but a pinned post that at least outlines confirmed things from BI like camping strategy.

Comments

  • I would like to see a loading screen tip explaining that camping and tunneling is part of the game.

    Tbagging doesnt need to be adressed, that one is obvious

    Ruin :lol: "counters" genrush until the survivors spawn next to it :wink: