Some Iridescent Addons I want Changed, And How I Would Change Them

I'll do this by killer. If an Iri isn't here its because I think they're fine. This is gonna be a loooooong post

Wraith: All Seeing-Spirit and All Seeing-Blood swap effects, I don't understand what they were thinking when they looked at both of these.

Billy: Iridescent Brick now makes you undetectable for 15 seconds after a chainsaw sprint.

Apex Muffler now gives billy more steering and moves far faster while sprinting, it will also speed up all other chainsaw related actions like canceling the dash or hitting something.

Nurse: Torn Bookmark lets you go through walls again

Huntress: Iridescent Head is now locked at 1 hatchet, no other addons can change that.

New addon, Iridescent Handle: Hatchets now move far faster, lowers hatchet capacity by 2.

Pig (This is less an actual change but rather just me trying to have fun): Amandas Letter is reworked to now change RBTs into the shotgun collar. This takes away all traps but makes every survivor start with one on they're head. They can not be taken off and have a 2 and a half minute timer (This will pause if corrupt is in use). Each generator being done adds 30 seconds to the timer. Exit gates no longer trigger traps.

Legion: Fuming Mixtape now regresses Generator in Legions TR as well.

Ghost Face: GFCOT now makes stalking apply oblivious and blind instead of exposed. Ghost Face can no longer be revealed.

Demogorgon: Leprose Lichen lets you immediately act out of shred.

Death Slinger: Iridescent Coin removes the range limit for the spear, injured survivors will be downed even if the chain breaks.

Hell Shire Iron makes survivors shot by the spear marked. Upon having the aura revealed it will last 2x longer than normal. This will happen for 3 auras for every spear.

Pyramid Head: Iridescent Seal of Metatron now applies Torment with POTD

Obsidian Goblet now disables POTD, Judgement trails are now left passively, m1 will instadown and PH will move at 110% move speed (This makes him play more like his SH2 counterpart).

Blight: Iridescent Blight Tag lets Blight attack out of rush without slamming into anything.

I don't know enough about Leatherface, Clown, and Plague to make a call for them.

I'm not an expert on half these guys so let me know if i said something dumb.

Comments