Bloodlust effect obscures view
Platform: PC
Bloodlust effect creates a 'psychedlic filter' effect when it activates, obscuring vision. The effect varies from map to map, the worst being MacMillan estate maps.
Tagged:
Pending
Platform: PC
Bloodlust effect creates a 'psychedlic filter' effect when it activates, obscuring vision. The effect varies from map to map, the worst being MacMillan estate maps.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Its on console too. it sucks
I think that's intended. I really like it Chases feeling more intense. And it makes sense, that you see something like that, while in a bloodrush :D
The fact that it obscures 50% of your screen depending on what map you're on is not okay
I really hate this new bloodlust effect, it looks like a really bad photoshop filter and it's extremely distracting.
Same on ps4. Entering Bloodlust already caused fps issues, new effect not helping.