Shadowborn buff?
Yes or no? If yes, what would you add? Honestly, I would like Shadowborn to reveal the aura of survivors within 10 meters when you have the undetectable status effect.
Yes or no? If yes, what would you add? Honestly, I would like Shadowborn to reveal the aura of survivors within 10 meters when you have the undetectable status effect.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'd buff it to where i can see cuties in my FoV =D
(In all seriousness. i'd just add a FoV slider in the Menu and just replace this perk with a different thing to it. i'd have to think bout it..)
I’d change it so that it gives survivors that blue tint that highlights them in Freddy’s dreamworld, making them much easier to spot when hiding.