Cant hook people
Sometimes it wont let me hook people and I have to sit there spamming the hook button for it to work. Doesn't happen everytime but happens frequently. On xbox
Tagged:
Pending
Sometimes it wont let me hook people and I have to sit there spamming the hook button for it to work. Doesn't happen everytime but happens frequently. On xbox
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
same for me im on xbox one as well and the maps that this has happened to me on is gas heaven and springwood
It's happening to me all the time, I'm on ps4. It's pissing off, I lost a game due to it. And they were playing like babies!!! I had a bunch of cocky babies, that played like trash, get away, because I couldn't hook them!!
Me too on PS4 with Hag. Seems to be match based since I played with Gunslinger and Oni and neither of them failed at any moment. With Hag it happened on every hook during the entire match