No heartbeat on the Blight (Steam, 4.2.0 & hotfix)
I can't hear the blight's heartbeat - played 5 games against him so far (in a double SWF - my teammate also can't hear it. He also plays on Steam).
Tagged:
Pending
I can't hear the blight's heartbeat - played 5 games against him so far (in a double SWF - my teammate also can't hear it. He also plays on Steam).
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I agree, same problem
Not only with the Blight. Every killer is like that.
Heartbeat volume is too low.
Shows the testing quality - I see people DC when it's Blight and I can't blame them. Waste of a match.