BADHAM SCHOOL - TOTEM CANT BE DESTROY
I found serious bug in badham school map. When noed was activated, I found a noed, but I wasnt able to destroy it. The totem was spawn in corner of bushes, but without access.
Tagged:
Pending
I found serious bug in badham school map. When noed was activated, I found a noed, but I wasnt able to destroy it. The totem was spawn in corner of bushes, but without access.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
There 2 of these on this map
Just found this myself
FYI the devs mentioned this bug on their Q&A stream this afternoon so they are working on it (if it's not fixed already.)