Does Lethal Rush count as a basic hit?

Something I was wondering is whether STBFL would be a good perk on Blight since he is all M1, but knowing how the devs do special M1 hits I would assume that Lethal Rush hits don't count as basic hits, much like Oni's uncharged kanabo hit. Has anyone tried this on Blight yet?

Comments

  • It is not a basic attack, because arbitrary distinctions to limit killer synergy is a top priority.

  • His attack is not basic but you can use stbfl and use the power on obsession for hits and downs to save stacks

  • @RizeAki said:

    His attack is not basic but you can use stbfl and use the power on obsession for hits and downs to save stacks

    I just watched someone used it, and realized that Blight has a fatigue after a hit, so my question is answered.