What if Dead by Daylight had a Steam Workshop?

Title.

This is not a suggestion therefore it doesn't belong in the feedback section. I'm merely asking the community for an opinion on this matter.

Imagine: What would it be like, if you could upload your own maps, perks, character outfits, Survivor and Killer concepts to the Steam Workshop? ...And if they get enough recognition from the community, the BHVR developers would refine these ideas, make their own small changes & fixes and implement them into the game as a community-made content, Chapter, or even a Rift/Tome.

In my opinion, something like this would give more opportunities for the developers and the community to work together and make a much better game out of Dead by Daylight than what it currently is.

I know these forums exist for people to talk about things, give suggestions and make their own concepts and whatnot, but having a Steam Workshop seems like a place where people can post their much much more advanced ideas and therefore be even more recognized than here on the forums. I always look at the suggestions and feedback section of the forums, and it doesn't seem to have much activity than the general discussions section.

Hence why I made this post as an opportunity for everyone to discuss what it would be like if Dead by Daylight had a Steam Workshop.

Comments