Is it just me?Or they ######### up the sound AGAIN?
Title.
Can't hear foot step anymore.
It make me really hard to make sure there are survivors around or not.
Title.
Can't hear foot step anymore.
It make me really hard to make sure there are survivors around or not.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I haven't heard footsteps since the patch. Half the time survivors also don't make grunts of pain, even without iron will, and when I can hear them, you have to be way closer than normal. It's pretty much been line-of-sight hunting exclusively. Which is great when I'm playing as a 2 foot tall goblin who can't see over ankle-high fences.
Survivor's are supposed to have footsteps?! Joking aside, I've not heard it myself, and I just had a sound bug on Badham when hooking survivors, the hook sounded like it was underground and the Feng I hooked sounded like she was on the other side of the map. But, just another day in DbD I guess.