Ignore Blight Hate!
Honestly, the Blight is a underrated but very strong killer, IMO! He has perfect map mobility, but there are some maps like lerys which can be more difficult to use him. Some people use his power way too much which may cause them to think that he's not very good in a way. I should say though that his lunge when going out of his power is quite difficult for a lot of players so I think the devs should adjust the lunge degree angle. But don't forget, he is also fun on both killer and survivor side which you don't find that often in some killers. Scary too when going against him!
Comments
He is definitely under rated besides on the obvious bad maps for all killers I can 3-4K constantly lowest I’ve gotten so far was 2k
The best part is he made the two best gen pressure combos better now being able to run Thrilling/BBQ Pop and Dragon’s Grip or Surveillance/Tinkerer Ruin and Undying