So...Blight's chase music
as someone with a very particular taste in music, I have to say, that ######### bops
excellent job BHVR music team, you've outdone yourselves with this chapter, hope you guys got a raise
Tagged:
Trusted
as someone with a very particular taste in music, I have to say, that ######### bops
excellent job BHVR music team, you've outdone yourselves with this chapter, hope you guys got a raise
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I like it. A lot of people have been disliking it because of it not fitting with DBD, which I can understand, but Blight is one of the most adrenaline-fulled killers and that boss music just goes so well.
Love the entire sound that came with Blight.
It’s one of the best we’ve gotten.
The game has sound? Would have fooled me. I can’t hear anything cause the mess this update is.
Yeah, I'm completly loving everything about this chapter(except the bugs!)
I think it's the best chase music we've gotten so far. It's perfect!
Probably my second favourite terror radius/chase music after deathslinger.
I LOVE his TR music and chase music. It’s so eerie and sinister.
I love his music, just turn down the volume for him of it in chase. It's blaring so loud it muffles you trying to make reads at loops by sounds.