Favorite Killer/Survivor Build

Greetings, people of the fog.

I have come to you with another post, because why not. So the title pretty much explains it.

Forum For Survivors:

Perk Build:

Item + Add-ons:

Why you use these things (Optional):


Forum For Killers:

Killer:

Perk Build:

Add-Ons:

Why you use these things (Optional):


Before I go, please don't bash people for using certain perks, this is just something to people to kinda get out there. I will even go first.

Survivor

Perk Build: DS, Adrenaline, BT, and Prove Thyself/We're Gonna Live Forever

Item + Add-ons: Purple Flashlight with green + yellow batteries

Why you use these things (Optional):

Decisive Strike: I use this because, surprisingly, I find myself being tunneled/camped in red ranks.

Adrenaline: Useful when I am injured and in a chase with a killer, and if the killer has NOED and I am fully healed, I don't go down in two seconds when the final gen is popped.

Borrowed Time: Useful when doing solos and SWF. I notice killers often avoid the person that was unhooked and go for me instead.

Prove Thyself/We're Gonna Live Forever: I mostly use this when I need Bloodpoints, but even then it's useful for either popping gens semi-quick, or when I unhook people, extra BP. It's a win-win with either.

Killer

Killer: Ghostface

Perk Build: I'm All Ears, Pop Goes The Weasel, BBQ & Chile, and Sloppy Butcher

Add-Ons: Green Chewed Pen, and Yellow Olsen's Address Book

Why you use these things (Optional):

I'm All Ears: I am not good at chases yet, so it's still a work in progress, but when I get better, I am going to replace it with Nurse's Calling.

Pop Goes The Weasel: Helps with that beautiful gen regression and it can't be cleansed by a totem.

Barbeque & Chile: Since people don't know you have it till about mid-game, it helps with Bloodpoints early game, and also reveals survivors locations. And if you don't see them they are gonna SWAT the hook, seize the moment and strike.

Sloppy Butcher: Not my first choice, but it's good to slow down healing. But I rather use Brutal Strength, so I gotta wait to unlock.

Comments

  • Survivor

    Perk Build: DH, OoO, Iron Will, DS

    Item + Add-ons: none

    Why these things: I like to buy time for my team to gens and OoO is usually the best way to incite the killer to chase you. Most of the time I play immersed my team dies on 30s of looping and waste most of good pallets of the map, so to solve this I got really good at looping and let my team do the generators.

    Killer

    Killer: Nurse

    Perk Build: Infectious Fright, Corrupt Intervention, Whispers, Shadowborn

    Add-Ons: Metal Spoon (gives Stridor for 60s), Bad Man Keepsake (gives Nurse's Calling for 60s)

    Why these things: It's a 6 perk build and each of them is very consistent. When I don't want to tryhard with recharge add-ons I'm playing this one because is somewhat strong and cheap.