when is the Release Date of the New Killer for ps4

Hi all 

I have a Shorts question can someone Tell me when the release Date is for the spirit on ps4 .. I read at 11th September but nothing :( 
Thx Greetz 

Comments

  • phos4our said:
    Hi all 

    I have a Shorts question can someone Tell me when the release Date is for the spirit on ps4 .. I read at 11th September but nothing :( 
    Thx Greetz 

    Developers haven’t said. Nobody knows, everyone just guessed the 11th according to the schedule, however the schedule allowed for some wiggle room of a week or two.
  • Oh ok so its waiting time :(( thx for the answer :)
  • @SovererignKing said:
    phos4our said:

    Hi all 

    I have a Shorts question can someone Tell me when the release Date is for the spirit on ps4 .. I read at 11th September but nothing :( 
    Thx Greetz 

    Developers haven’t said. Nobody knows, everyone just guessed the 11th according to the schedule, however the schedule allowed for some wiggle room of a week or two.

    We have an official answer from queen:

    Soon TM