Key Glitch/Bug when using the hatch
Hey so I was just in a game on Ormond I am on PC, I think there's a key glitch/bug going on with the current patch. We finished all 3 gens the hatch spawned and i tried to use the key to get into the hatch once we found it. Instead of getting in I glitched through the floor and got stuck a bit. I eventually got downed and out but I tried it again to see if it was a one time thing and once again I got stuck. Not sure if anyone else has had this issue but i couldn't screenshot it since the killer downed me instantly both times I tried. I tried the key in a second game and it worked normally but I still wanted to report this just incase.
Comments
This also happened to me. I found a dropped Skeleton Key and tried to use it on the hatch to escape with another survivor. This is when the bug occurred - the hatch remained closed and half of my character's body was stuck in the ground, not able to move and only able to crouch. Refer to the attached images for visual description.