flashlight?
Is the flashlight broken? I've been trying to do this stupid flashlight challenge and I just can't. Multiple games in a row to the point where the killer stood still and LET me shine it right in their face and it didn't blind them.
Is the flashlight broken? I've been trying to do this stupid flashlight challenge and I just can't. Multiple games in a row to the point where the killer stood still and LET me shine it right in their face and it didn't blind them.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I don't know if its me or the aim with flashlight is weird, but i been having trouble with saves and blinds.