The new School Map is horrible for Freddy
Either it is so dark that you can not see anything or you have to use nvidia graphics settings and everything looks so unreal bright. What the hell.
Either it is so dark that you can not see anything or you have to use nvidia graphics settings and everything looks so unreal bright. What the hell.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's bad on the Yamaoka Estate too. I had a Daily Ritual to play as Freddy and it was so dark that I could hardly see and just let survivors do gens so the match would end. The survivors weren't putting up much of a fight so I guess maybe they could barely see too xD
its just a bug with freddy, the dream world is incredibly dark on every map