A Touching Story

So I was gonna play Doc at rank 7 and go farm some bp one evening when suddenly the servers were going a bit crazy on my end. The loading icon was on the entire time even when the match began. As soon as the match started, one survivor dcs and a short moment later another dc, so there were only two survivors left.
I thought, "Ughh, one of those games huh". It didn't take long before I found the survivors since they seemed ready to give up. I started to hook them once or maybe twice each (I had bbq and 100% shrike offering so... yeah). I felt really bad for them and then I thought, "Y'know what? Let's give them a break."
Instead of killing them, I let them finish their gens. They seemed very confused and followed me around like ducklings for awhile until they seemed to get what I was doing. Hell I even showed them the hatch location. They finish the gens, they get out and the match ends. I get a thx and a big Thank You! and a Ruthless Killer.

I felt pretty good that day.

Comments

  • I just saw a live stream, where someone was playing with 2 of their friends and a random, and they were going up against the Pig, so the Pig stayed crouched the whole time and even "repaired" generators with them. One of the friends allowed her to but an RBT on his head, and ran out the Exit Gate, which killed him. The other 3 had to leave the Pig behind as she "mourned" the loss of her "friend."

  • Now that´s touching.

  • Amanda just wants to be loved. But sometimes she forgets this and you have to do something strange to get her attention and stop her from just slashing you.

    Had a great match a few nights ago. Took some careful maneuvering to befriend a Pig, and then watched in horror as another survivor decided to taunt her. Thankfully, it all worked out in the end and everyone went home happy. Aside from the two "survivors" who had already died on the hook...