Tips for Blight on Console

I’ve been playing a few games as Blight and it feels terrible, like I can’t actually use the power correctly like on PC. Sometimes it looks like I can hit a wall run against it but I don’t bounce off of it. Also the movement just feels way too stiff to actually be useful.

Comments

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    I got a few.

    • The right stick is the only thing that matters during rushing. Left stick does nothing (except during a slam so you can move a little to line up your next rush). Think Billy, not Oni.
    • Release/ease up on the right stick before a slam so you don't start spinning whenever you hit a wall.
    • Learn your sensitivity so you can flick in a direction after a slam to quickly rush again. This'll be important to learn once you get the general feel for his power down.
    • Rush recovery add-ons are useful if you keep missing rushes. Arguably better training wheel add-ons than the monocle.
    • Some maps are just really hard to play as him. Preschool and Lery's are nightmares. Don't feel bad about losing.
    • If you get tired of losing too much just turn crossplay off. The survivors there are kinda Pepega, not gonna lie. Don't tell anyone I said that. Queues are faster with it off anyway apparently.

    Practice makes perfect and Blight needs a ton of practice. Don't expect to be great at him in the first week, or even the first month. Just keep playing and learning.

    When I first heard about this killer I was hopping it would be a mixture of Billy and Bubba, having Billy’s speed and mobility , and Bubba’s control. This comes at the cost of being unable to insta down.

  • I just use his power for map mobility.

  • For me killer que time takes about 4 seconds i kid you or is it just me???

  • Try playing using the monocle addon. I feel it helps alot. It shows your slam location.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    I got a few.

    • The right stick is the only thing that matters during rushing. Left stick does nothing (except during a slam so you can move a little to line up your next rush). Think Billy, not Oni.
    • Release/ease up on the right stick before a slam so you don't start spinning whenever you hit a wall.
    • Learn your sensitivity so you can flick in a direction after a slam to quickly rush again. This'll be important to learn once you get the general feel for his power down.
    • Rush recovery add-ons are useful if you keep missing rushes. Arguably better training wheel add-ons than the monocle.
    • Some maps are just really hard to play as him. Preschool and Lery's are nightmares. Don't feel bad about losing.
    • If you get tired of losing too much just turn crossplay off. The survivors there are kinda Pepega, not gonna lie. Don't tell anyone I said that. Queues are faster with it off anyway apparently.

    Practice makes perfect and Blight needs a ton of practice. Don't expect to be great at him in the first week, or even the first month. Just keep playing and learning.

    No man you can practice all you want but the fact of the matter remains that the controller hinders him because you can't turn like you can with a mouse and keyboard. They need to fix it

  • I'm at the daily poi t where I need to Down 4 survivors with blight. But have no clue how his power works. Real frustrating. His control is worse than Oni