Bug existing on all killers, the music is there but not the heartbeat.
same thing happens to me, I can't hear the heartbeats correctly, it's so low
Same thing is going on in the switch version
I'm experiencing the same issue. I am playing on PC and all killers have no audible terror radius.
Same thing since last patch on steam -.-
Same here.
Same on PS4
Any devs going to acknowledge this? It's a total game-breaker 5 days before the month resets...
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
same thing happens to me, I can't hear the heartbeats correctly, it's so low
Same thing is going on in the switch version
I'm experiencing the same issue. I am playing on PC and all killers have no audible terror radius.
Same thing since last patch on steam -.-
Same here.
Same on PS4
Any devs going to acknowledge this? It's a total game-breaker 5 days before the month resets...