Decisive Strike bug
When you use your Decisive Strike it stuns the killer for like 2 seconds instead of 5 ๐ It's pretty sad ๐ especially cus I get tunnelled every game ๐พ
Tagged:
Pending
When you use your Decisive Strike it stuns the killer for like 2 seconds instead of 5 ๐ It's pretty sad ๐ especially cus I get tunnelled every game ๐พ
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
the same here.
had also surprised me. Killer was a Hag and i Decisive Strike him and under 5 sec. i am dead lol.
I have recording of it. I think it may be because of Save the Best for last, but I could be wrong. Earlier I was stunned the right ammount of time, but this one time I got out free of charge. On xbox here
https://twitter.com/i/status/1303765200940806145
as well as here
https://youtu.be/hmNCED4uuzw