Beam of light?
Hey everyone! Has anyone else experienced a large column of light coming from the sky that stays there the entire game? I just had this in the last game I was in. I couldn’t interact with it, and it didn’t seem to serve any purpose at all. It doesn’t seem like a bug or glitch though. Anyone else had this?
Comments
Yes. Its a map offering someone used. It pinpoints something on the map for all survivors to see
Ohhhhhh....thanks for the clarification. Weird that someone put it in the middle of a corn field. What offering is it?
Thanks! I’ve never seen it before in a game.
The few games i saw this map addon being used is people probably trolling or putting it in a useless place.
It's the Glass Bead and it's uncommon (yellow)
https://deadbydaylight.gamepedia.com/Glass_BeadWhat do you mean? Best add-on avaiable, it counter everythink, you don't even need perks just use that and you are safe!