I’m just so used to Clown, (most) other killers frustrate me.

The Blight really highlighted for me why I prefer to just stick to Clown.

Sure I also play Freddy, Plague, Doc, Ghostface, and dabble with a little PH & Bubba (Freddy at one point arguably being the killer I had used the most), but I find myself using these other killers less and less, moving ever closer to using Clown exclusively.

  • I like being able to end chases quickly.
  • I like being able to do this without sacrificing my own mobility.
  • i like limiting the survivors escape and mobility options.
  • I like eliminating all of the nonsense looping for laps and laps and laps without lots of complicated fluffing around.

I just can’t see the point of Blight and will be “binning” him. I’ll farm BP in other ways just so I can unlock his teachables and never touch him again.

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • It's only natural to like one more over the others, whatever reason that might be.

  • @Boss said:

    It's only natural to like one more over the others, whatever reason that might be.

    Every chase it’s the same thought:

    ”if I were Clown I could have stopped them from ever having reached that pallet/vault”

  • @TheClownIsKing said:

    The Blight really highlighted for me why I prefer to just stick to Clown.

    Sure I also play Freddy, Plague, Doc, Ghostface, and dabble with a little PH & Bubba (Freddy at one point arguably being the killer I had used the most), but I find myself using these other killers less and less, moving ever closer to using Clown exclusively.

    • I like being able to end chases quickly.
    • I like being able to do this without sacrificing my own mobility.
    • i like limiting the survivors escape and mobility options.
    • I like eliminating all of the nonsense looping for laps and laps and laps without lots of complicated fluffing around.

    I just can’t see the point of Blight and will be “binning” him. I’ll farm BP in other ways just so I can unlock his teachables and never touch him again.

    You are not a clown

    You have become clown

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Kinda funny because Clown for me is probably the most frustrating killer. Why should I throw bottles that slow survivors so I can get closer when I can just play Huntress and throw hatchets that actually injure them? Besides, the fact that he only has 4 bottles and his reload time is HUGE is kinda infuriating. I also don't like how he always seems to be having a heart attack with everything he does lmao

    Just my opinion, of course.

    The issue with Huntress is that while she's friggin' awesome a lot of the time, once a survivor is actually paying attention and using the 800 trillion LoS blockers in each map, it can get pretty annoying trying to land hits. It's pretty nice as Clown to just gas an entire area, even if he really doesn't have much else going on.

    He could definitely use a rework to give him a little more oomph.

  • Clown is definitely one of the best at footchases, no doubt. Blight is the opposite, he's awesome at getting around the map and covering a wide area and getting to chases quickly but in a chase he's pretty much just a basic killer. I think they're both fun honestly just in different ways (other than Blight's height being a problem for me, curse you plants-in-my-face!)