Error 108
I cant play the game because of this new error 108.. I wonder when we can play the game without error at least 1 hour? Please vote it up so maybe dbd devs can see this.
Tagged:
Pending
I cant play the game because of this new error 108.. I wonder when we can play the game without error at least 1 hour? Please vote it up so maybe dbd devs can see this.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
same happened to me on PS4 and I haven’t been able to play since yesterday, this is not the only error I get but it make no sense because I don’t have a bad internet connection
Yeah same here.They need to fix bugs but hey cosmetics are more important right? cuz they need money..