New gamebreaking bug - I was not expecting this :O

Now you can't hook! Nice!

@Pior_Morte said:

PS4

Happens almost every match

On the clip I was using Doctor with Distressing, Rancor, BBQ&Chili, PGTW. But this also happened wile playing as Freddy 2x, Legion, Trapper 2x, Spirit, Huntress 3x, Wraith, Demoboi, Ghostface 2x and EVEN THE BLIGHT 5 IN FIVE MATCHES.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQ02ut4eytI

This is stupid lmao


Comments

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    So it's a thread pointing to another discussion? Made by you?

    It's already in bug reporting, there's nothing else you can do to it. Devs are fully aware 24/7 of what's happening at the moment, especially a killer releases and introduces an absolute Cr*p ton of bugs

    If your discussion was already in general and it moved to Bug Reporting... Why make another discussion about it?

    Besides, the killer I have played against surely didn't have any problems with hooking survivors or me for that matter.

    Just to make sure it gets fixed at the same time as DS

  • Happened to me just once today. I moved back to get rid of the prompt and then moved front and it worked.

  • I noticed multiple killers have issues hooking yesterday. They either had to drop a survivor then pick them back up or move away and back to the hook. Happened to me while playing Wraith last night.

  • @bm33 said:

    I noticed multiple killers have issues hooking yesterday. They either had to drop a survivor then pick them back up or move away and back to the hook. Happened to me while playing Wraith last night.

    Interesting, I will try this.