Blight power won't start

If I am next to a wall, the blight power won't activate. It's frustrating to not be able to activate my power mid chase randomly or if I am in a narrow pathway

20200909031957_1.jpg

Here you can see I am not even that close to a wall and the prompt is just.... missing.

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • It doesn't look like a bug, more like a QoL to his power. You need to be at least 3/2 meters from strutuctures.

  • yeah as stated looks like a qol change and not a bug

  • @Kees_T said:

    It doesn't look like a bug, more like a QoL to his power. You need to be at least 3/2 meters from strutuctures.

    That's terrible and makes him even more handicapped than he is if so. Not being able to jump into a chase in a narrow corridor or because I am hugging a wall is bad. Someone tell me this is a bug and not intentional please.

  • @smappdooda said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1609742#Comment_1609742

    That's terrible and makes him even more handicapped than he is if so. Not being able to jump into a chase in a narrow corridor or because I am hugging a wall is bad. Someone tell me this is a bug and not intentional please.

    Well I'm with you. I watched some streams and they ocassioanaly talked about not being able to use his power on these situations.

  • Apparently he can't rush up stairs either because of this I was told. Haven't tried it myself.