The widow of opportunity to turn after a slam and chain rush is far too short.

At base Blights window of opportunity to turn and see where you want to go is far too short.

  • rush
  • slam
  • try to see where I want to go next
  • oh no too late, fatigue.

Comments

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    I disagree. Thought it was horrible at first but you get used to the timing. It's the same as Nurse's blink window. I find myself not even needing the extra collide duration add-ons because I'm that used to the base time window. It's all about quickly planning your next move and doing it, the window does give you enough time to do that, but if it seems too short for you, then the add-ons that lengthen it will be your best choice.

    I shouldn’t feel handicapped if I don’t have a particular add on.

  • I barely even notice it. My main issue is the bug that prevents you from starting a second Rush if you happen to be too close to the object you slammed.