Killer gets stuck carrying a Survivor who then turns invisible for the killer
Platform: PC
I was playing killer and chasing a survivor. The survivor got inside a locker and I grabbed him out of it. Somehow the survivor didn't see the same thing happen and they escaped. They must have gotten out the right time. I got stuck carrying the survivor although he wasn't there and had ran away. I obviously couldn't hook him so I was reduced to only using basic attacks. The survivor had also turned completely invisible for me and I could hear the actions he was performing like I was standing next to him.
I couldn't try to reproduce the bug playing alone but I would suggest trying to get out of the closet at the same time as the killer opens it.
This bug has luckily happened to me only once during about 100 hours of play.
Comments