Can you give more info? For example what Killer you were facing(maybe they had stridor), what character you were using and what perks besides Iron Will.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Have you checked if the killer has stridor?
I used it several times and no stridor
Is your Iron Will tier 3?
yes my IRON WILL is lvl 3 but hi not working
Can you give more info? For example what Killer you were facing(maybe they had stridor), what character you were using and what perks besides Iron Will.
The noise after getting hit is technically a scream, are you refering to that instance or having regular noises while injured
I've just tested my IRON WILL perks on another character than FELIX and it works problem find I guess