Blight - Lethal Rush Attack, basic or special

Hello folks,

I was just wondering whether the Blights Lethal Rush attacks counts as a basic or special attack? If it were basic, sloppy and STBFL would work, with special attack not. I would have tested it with STBFL myself, but I don't have that yet, and with sloppy its not so easy to tell.

Comments

  • I am pretty sure people complained in the PTB that it’s special.

    cant confirm it right now though, since I only played him with his own perks and never got hit during a lethal rush

  • I tried it with STBL and can confirm it is a special attack and those perks don't apply.

  • @White_Owl said:

    I tried it with STBL and can confirm it is a special attack and those perks don't apply.

    OK right, thats what I expected. But at least that allows you to keep stacks for STBFL, and for sloppy you can first hit normal and then with rush. Or the other way around.