A good thing about this new update - Zarina
I don't know if it's again some sound bug but....Zarina finally doesn't cry when being on hook ๐
I don't know if it's again some sound bug but....Zarina finally doesn't cry when being on hook ๐
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Theres lots of sounds bugs right now.
Just played a game on lerys as ash and i made no sound the entire game. No foot steps no fast vaults nothing while injured.
Well yeah, Killers don't have a heartbeat now so...yeah could be a bug...But she's making grunts instead so maybe her annoying crying have been removed, which I highly appreciate because it was the nain reason I didn't want to play as her
I doubt it has been removed and its just currently bugged at the moment.
I played a match of trapper only thing that made a sound was my traps and swings