would an underwater map work?

if we assume we say the entity gives everyone who needs it unlimited breath and means to use their powers underwater, would an underwater/semi submerged map (ghost ship? haunted lagoon? flooded mine?) work?

(i might have toyed with the idea before, but trying to imagine some killers' swimming animation gave me a good laugh)

Comments

  • I don't think it would fit very well. It would be kinda like something out of scoobydoo. Audio would probably have to be changed too.

  • Do you want the game to be unplayable? because i know on my old computer when they had the christmas event the lights around lockers and generators made my frames drop awfully. I could only imagine how water would be since they'd have to full design that from scratch plus the swimming animations.

  • I would love for them to get more creative with map design, something like a mineshaft or jungle, or even something more modern like a shopping mall or a cruise ship.