Iron Will not working on Felix
I’ve been playing Felix on pc for a few matches and Iron Will does not appear to be working on him. It still works for my other survivors but Felix still cries out in pain when injured.
Tagged:
Acknowledged
I’ve been playing Felix on pc for a few matches and Iron Will does not appear to be working on him. It still works for my other survivors but Felix still cries out in pain when injured.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Came for this. Same happened to me (discovered vs. a Spirit QQ)
Iron will won’t work on Felix for me either on PC! Hopefully this gets fixed soon!
I just got iron will tier 3 and had no idea it was a bug. Hopefully it's fixed soon because it's one of my favorite go to survivor perks.
I noticed this too , so yeah it's a bug just on him.
Same here, hopefully they fix it because I really like Felix!!!:(:(:(
me too. even killer not bring stridor perk
Still waiting for a fix :(