P3 Blight
Honestly it's a bit disappointing. I expected more blood.
Honestly it's a bit disappointing. I expected more blood.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
its sad
Good god I didnt even see any until I zoomed in.
The last 2 p3 have been pretty bad, I haven't even bothered doing the 3rd prestige for ph because all it does is make it moist
bad p3 there.
I honestly thought you were meming and showing a normal Blight screenshot. Feelsbad.
But, his common cosmetics are actually really cool.
How?!?!
He’s been out mere hours!!!
I had a lot of challenges saved up.
i was too busy raging to get adept... got two ruthlesses ina row and just bout lost it. 6th match i got it =D
doesn't look much different .. at all
like PH's .. head