Stuttering when walking
Since the update, I tend to stutter backwards when I'm walking. I dont know of it's my computer not able to handle the new graphics or some bug
Since the update, I tend to stutter backwards when I'm walking. I dont know of it's my computer not able to handle the new graphics or some bug
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I had this issue before. Restarting my computer fixed it.
My game has been acting very weird since the update too. I've been getting these stutters along with a weird bug where at least one person in the match just bugs out and it makes me wait about three seconds to put them on the hook. I played five killer matches earlier and had both issues every match so it seems very consistent.
It's because servers are trash right now. They have massive lag issues
i've had zero issues and i've been playing for 6 hours today. Some survivor and some killer.