Will they have trophys for the new dlcs?
I've been wounding about this. Will any trophys be available for the new dlcs?Thank you for your time
I've been wounding about this. Will any trophys be available for the new dlcs?Thank you for your time
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yes, there are always new trophy's for new characters
So ps4 and Xbox just waiting for it to show up?
I guess so. They always add two adept trophies and usually a few other power specific ones
I hope that is what the case is as I saw they had new trophys added on pc. Thank you for answering
if it use that killer power down survivors so many time that going to be hard his power hard to control and it sucks a little.
New achievements/trophies aren't included yet? Because i wondered not getting the adept achievement for Felix.
No not yet can't figure out why