PC - Game won't launch after 4.2 update
Step 1 : Boot the game. Game doesn't start up.
It was working fine before not sure what the issue is. Can't get logs at all since the game won't even start.
Tagged:
Pending
Step 1 : Boot the game. Game doesn't start up.
It was working fine before not sure what the issue is. Can't get logs at all since the game won't even start.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
have you tried verifying the integrity of the game files?
is it this?
If not try, verifying the files and reinstalling. REMEMBER TO UPDATE US IF YOU SOLVE IT TO HELP OTHERS THX!
Hi there,
I'm on Win 7 64bit SP1. As of patch 4.2 my game won't launch either. I get the initial easy anti-cheat loading with the dbd splash screen, then it goes away and the game doesn't launch after that. I do not get any error messages or notifications. I have both verified files and completely uninstalled and deleted the files and re-installed it, but the same thing happens. Worked perfectly fine prior to the update.
Regards
This is the exact problem im getting. Any fix for this?
In the same boat, so much for playing dbd
@Homer75 @MadArtillery I fixed this by updating to Windows 10. It took me 2 hours, was free and it works like charm now.
I can offer assistance, if you wish to do the same.