Stuck as killer on badham preschool
Inside the house with a basement inside the smaller room between the 2 lockers. Happened when I was trying to pull survivor out of the locker. Was unable to move for the rest Of the game.
Tagged:
Pending
Inside the house with a basement inside the smaller room between the 2 lockers. Happened when I was trying to pull survivor out of the locker. Was unable to move for the rest Of the game.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Same happened to me. I was able to get out though. Not sure how, i was mashing buttons
for the record I think this is very similar in behaviour to my report (with attached video):
so: try to grab (and fail) → get stuck