Cannot hook Survivors - Xbox

WHAT TO ADD IN THE DESCRIPTION

When trying to hook a survivor from the sides or not dead in front of the hook, pressing the button to hook them starts and then stops the animation, not allowing you to hook them, even if the button is held.

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

  • The Blight, Pyramid Head
  • Save the Best for Last II, Hex: Ruin II, Hex: Undying II, Unrelenting II
  • Lery's, Sanctum of Wrath, Dead Dawg Saloon, The Game.
  • Everytime

DOCUMENTS TO ADD

https://youtu.be/OmGKUfFElnM

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • On switch as well

  • I was using trapper

    Happend on 2 maps one being hospital and other

    Seemed to happen not long after I hooked the first player

    Using all hexes. Devour hope. Ruin. Haunted ground and no one escapes death.

  • Happens to me on every map I played with nurse

  • It's not just hooks btw - every action that involve the use of that button (don't remember the name sorry) is affected: hooking, breaking pallets, vaulting windows, kicking gens, opening lockers.

    I think it revolves around your approach angle and/or if you are moving while trying to perform the action