We just got a second Nurse and Hillbilly actually.
Clickbaited
Blight is not a second nurse. But they are indeed similar.
Blight is like a worse Nurse. You can literally take all strengths from nurse and you get Blight, look:
Blight is a Nurse,
- Who cannot blink through any obstacles.
- Whose blinks are twice as slow
- Whose camera is lower that Hag's camera
- Who is unable to ignore windows and pallets.
- Whose ability attack somehow is not basic
- Who you need to pay real money for or grind 9000 shards.
- Whose basekit features are locked behind ultrarare addons.
Also, it is easier to land chainsaw hit on billy than lethal rush on blight, but somehow chainsaw instadowns, while lethal rush is 1 heath state of damage which does not trigger any debuffs. You can also eat pallets on billy and shut down loops with his chainsaw and traverse the map FASTER than Blight.
If I were purposely to make a bad killer, but not ridiculously bad, just clown w/o addons on red ranks levels of bad, I would've made a better killer than Blight.
Comments
I have never felt this demoralized playing a new killer day one. Seriously, everyone seems to already know how to counter him, and I’ve gotten the 30 hits without the adept, and I genuinely can’t rememebr when that last happened on day 1 with a new killer. Extremely frustrated right now.
If you know how to dodge Billy's saw which comes from distance or Oni's castrated dash attack, you already know how to dodge Blight's rush.
It seems BHVR is running out of creativity.
If you go for a long first rush a survivor can just run towards you and you cant do anything about it running into opposite direction... even if its lethal rush its m1 turn rate is so bad surv can just run into you and you cant hit em unless you predicted the turn and pressed m1 before they turn...
That's... actually a good point, I never saw it that way. Hmmm... its worth investigating to be sure, because on paper, nothing sounds wrong with what you proposed, but we'll have to see how it plays out in practice.