Switch Account Link: Part of Cross-Progression?

When logging into DBD for a quick game on my Switch, I got prompted to sign into my Switch account. My first thought was if it might be related to cross-progression, so I checked on my PS4 (which I know isn't getting cross-progression) and got no such prompt.

I won't be able to check PC/Steam until later this afternoon. I don't think it's active yet, since I saw nothing on it in the patch notes, but is part of the preparation for Cross-Progression?

Comments

  • I hope so! I came over to the forum to ask the exact same question because I'm not seeing anything about it (besides your post)

    I haven't heard anything about cross platform progression since they first confirmed it a few weeks ago. Hope you get a definitive answer on your post because I'm DYING to switch from switch to PC LOL

  • I checked the settings in PC/Steam version and it has an option for linking your Steam account to a BHVR account, but the link it gives you ( http://account.bhvr.com/ ) currently does not work. So I'm assuming that means they're prepping for it but aren't actually there yet.

    Can that be confirmed, though?

  • they said it should come in September iirc, so it would make sense if they are taking preparations..