[PS4] Dream World way too dark
Freddy's Dream World is too dark and he has motion blur, which is not present in other killers (and it's really annoying).
Tagged:
Pending
Freddy's Dream World is too dark and he has motion blur, which is not present in other killers (and it's really annoying).
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I have this issue on PlayStation 4, it's very dark as both survivor and killer in the dreamworld. Interestingly, if you are spectating a survivor in the dream world it isn't dark.
I had a Freddy on Springwood map, I was inside a house when he hit me and I couldn't see anything, ended up running into something that stopped me so he was able to down me.