PS Store!! DLC where?
WHEN IS THE DLC COMING TO THE GERMAN PS STORE??
WHEN IS THE DLC COMING TO THE GERMAN PS STORE??
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I was about to ask the same thing.
Try looking up the full name in the PS Store. That’s how I found it in NA, it might be the same for Germany.
I'm in UK and haven't got the dlc listed in mine either. Nor in-game. Just says "coming soon"
Devs, mods? Do you know anything about that?
I can't find the DLC on ps store EU.
Thanks for the suggestion but it didn't work for me unfortunately.
Has this worked for anyone in Europe?
For n
For me not yet. So frustrating.
The dlc is not in the ps store
It was supposed to come two hours ago.
If you type "Descend Beyond" into the store it "suggests" Dead By Daylight. But doesn't actually give you a link to the DLC. I don't know if that helps any devs reading this. So the store knows of its existence but may not be switched on yet.
I had to type in the FULL name to get it to come up. That was at like 12:20p EST.